The #1 reason we feel you should start looking for a mechanic before you need one???
To start building a relationship! Building a relationship with your auto mechanic in a low-stress situation will make a high-stress repair smoother and you will feel more comfortable with getting the work done.
Having a mechanic before you need one will help you feel comfortable and confident when you have to go in and get those unexpected repairs. Our biggest wish is that you feel comfortable, confident, and well taken care of during those stressful times!
Tips to find a mechanic you’re comfortable with
- Don’t stop at the first one you visit, go to several and then make your decision
- Review the Auto Shops on Women Auto Know for reviews
- Get a second opinion from the Car Savvy Society experts on suggested repairs before committing to them
- Review their certifications and shop policies
The benefits of having a mechanic before you need one
- You’ve had the time to do your research
- You’ve gotten all your questions answered in a low-stress situation
- You can start with a small job to assess if they are a good fit for you. something like an oil change or routine inspection.